Monday, February 15, 2010

Sneaking Away

So Valentines day has come and gone. Thank God it's over. It's not that I hate Valentines Day it's just more that I expect too much from it and get let down. I don't know why I do this to myself every year. They need to just demolish the stupid holiday altogether. If the unromantic husbands don't get it by then they never will. LOL


But a few days before the Hallmark holiday we did manage to sneak away for a dinner. I was so excited to enjoy a 5 course french style meal with wine pairing and good company, my husband. Well the company was good at least. We went to Kokopelli winery in Chandler. The wine was delicious and so were the entrees, but for $60 per person, NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!! The wine pairing samples were pretty much one sip and the cheese and bread app and the crab bisque were not a delicious gourmet meal I was wanting. So we were disappointed. On the bright side Michael and I did get some alone time together and enjoyed laughs and some sneaky kisses here and there.
After dinner we headed home. No matter the night or the meal we got some alone time together and that was truly all I have wanted for a long time. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get that time together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment